Webellian Sp. z o. o. attaches particular importance to respecting the privacy of users visiting the website in the domain of webellian.com (hereinafter the Website), in log logs, data is used only for the purposes of administering the website. We do not seek to identify Website users. Providing personal data for the purposes of direct contact or for the purposes of recruitment processes is always voluntary. No identification data, for any purpose, is passed on to any third party.
1. The administrator of personal data.
The Administrator of your personal data is Webellian Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw (02-672) at Domaniewska 45 St.
The recipient of your personal data may be external entities providing support to the administrator on the basis of commissioned services with whom relevant data entrustment agreements have been concluded, and authorized employees and associates of the personal data administrator.
2. Purpose of personal data processing.
Please be advised that the personal data provided by you will be processed in accordance with the requirements of applicable law, including the Act of 10 May 2018 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1000) and with the requirements set out in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/WE (hereinafter: general regulation on the protection of personal data / GDPR) for the purpose of:
- recruitment for the positions offered by the administrator based on consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR);
- administration and management of the Website, including conducting statistical and analytical measurements, as well as for the purpose of pursuing any claims by the administrator, i.e. in the legitimate interest of the administrator (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
- the use of certain cookies or other similar technologies based on the consent expressed by the respective web browser settings (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR)
- compliance with the legal obligation incumbent on the administrator, for example, a response to the request of a court or other authorized body (Article 6 (1) (c) of the GDPR).
Please be advised that personal data will be processed for the period necessary to implement the above. purposes of processing.
For the purposes of direct communication, your personal data will be processed no longer than necessary to answer.
If you take part in the recruitment process – your personal data will be processed for the duration of the current recruitment process, after which they will be irretrievably deleted, and if additional consent is given – for the purposes of future recruitment processes for a period of 2 years – but no longer than until time of withdrawal of consent.
3. Collection of voluntarily provided data.
Administrator processes voluntarily shared data by you via the contact form or as part of the recruitment process, including, depending on the situation, name, surname, contact details (e-mail address, telephone number), data on the business economic, date of birth, education, professional qualifications, previous employment record.
4. Use of voluntarily provided data.
The data that you voluntarily provided are processed only for the purpose for which they were provided. Depending on the circumstances of the particular case, it may be about answering the question, preparing and sending the offer, conducting the recruitment process.
5. Collecting analytical data.
In accordance with the accepted practice of most websites, we store HTTP queries directed to our server. This means that we know the public IP addresses from which users browse the information content of our website. The viewed resources are identified by URL addresses. We also know:
- time of arrival of the query,
- time of sending the response,
- name of the client station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- the URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link)
These data are not associated with specific people viewing pages. To ensure the highest quality of the website, we occasionally analyze log files to determine which pages are visited most often, which web browsers are used, whether the structure of the page does not contain errors, etc.
6. Use of analytical data.
Collected logs are stored indefinitely. as an auxiliary material used to administer the site. The information contained therein is not disclosed to anyone except persons authorized to administer the server and the network. Based on log files, statistics can be generated to assist in administration. Summary summaries in the form of such statistics do not contain any identifying features of website visitors.
7. Right of access to the content of your personal data, correction and deletion.
We inform you that you have the right to:
- access to the content of your personal data, which includes obtaining confirmation whether the administrator processes your personal data, and in the case of processing this data, obtaining access to them, as well as receiving a copy of them, however, for issuing a copy, the administrator may impose a fee of a reasonable amount (Article 15 GDPR)
- to rectify, supplement or update data in the event that they are incorrect or incomplete (Article 16 GDPR),
- request deletion of data on conditions in accordance with Article 17 GDPR, and in this case it should be reckoned with the fact that the purpose for which the data are processed may not be achieved,
- requests to limit data processing (Article 18 of the GDPR),
- to raise objections when the legal basis is the legitimate interest of the controller ( Article 21 of the GDPR),
- to transfer data (in the cases referred to in Article 20 of the GDPR),
- withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time and without giving a reason, while the data processing carried out by the administrator before withdrawal of consent will remain lawful,
- bring complaints to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you feel that personal data concerning your person is being processed contrary to the GDPR.
Please be advised that decisions regarding your person will not be taken in an automated manner. Your data will not be profiled.
8. Cookies mechanism on the webellian.com website.
The Cookies mechanism is not used to obtain any information about website users or to track their navigation. Cookies used on the Website do not store any personal data or other information collected from users.
- The administrator automatically collects only information contained in cookie files (these are the only information collected automatically by the administrator).
- Files (cookies) are text files that are stored on the website user’s end device. They are intended for using the Website. First of all, they contain the name of the website of their origin, their unique number, storage time on the end device.
- The administrator is an entity that places cookies on its user’s end device and has access to them.
- match the content of the Website to the user’s individual preferences, first of all, these files recognize his device to display the Website in accordance with his preferences;
- preparing statistics that help learn the preferences and behavior of users, the analysis of these statistics is anonymous and allows you to adjust the content and appearance of the Website to current trends, statistics are also used to assess the popularity of the Website;
- logging in to the Website;
- maintaining user login in each subsequent tab of the Pages.
- The administrator uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and permanent. Session files are temporary, they are stored until you leave the Website (by accessing another page, logging out or turning off the browser). Permanent files are stored in the user’s end device until they are deleted by the user or for the time resulting from their settings.
- The user may at any time change the settings of his browser to block the use of files (cookies) or each time obtain information about their placement in his device. Other available options can be checked in the settings of your web browser. Please note that most browsers by default are set to accept the saving of files (cookies) on the end device.
- The administrator informs that changes to the settings in the user’s web browser may limit access to some functions of the Website.
- Files (cookies) used by the Website (placed on the user’s end device) can be made available to its partners and the advertiser cooperating with it.
- Information on the settings of web browsers is available in its menu (help) or on the manufacturer’s website.
v.1.1 June 2020 Edited & customized by Webellian Sp. z o. o. with headquarters in Warsaw at Domaniewska 45 St.